• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vagabond...again

I had an awesome idea...

You should register both cars for carlisle this year and get someone else to drive one of them so you can park the twins next to each other on the field!

I had an awesome idea...

You should register both cars for carlisle this year and get someone else to drive one of them so you can park the twins next to each other on the field!

Put the 2nd car on a trailer behind the first car.. :cool:

DO EET!

I finally got to meet the ol' girl post-John-facelift! What a beauty she is! Speaking of which, I have to put those pictures online.

ok, lets revive this project..

well spring is a upon us. The ugly twin has made it through the winter without any issues. (knock on wood). i recently picked up a set of corvette wheels (salad shooters) for a fair price... and they needed to be refinished. so im starting on the body work and getting the wheels ready..

before:
DSC_0156.jpg

after some sanding and grinding:
DSC_0156-1.jpg

and polished:
DSC_0157.jpg

this isnt the last step for these wheels. i have one more process to go. but i'll wait until the wheels are mounted to do so.

also, heres the teaser of the paint i got for the car. time to get this thing all one color
DSC_0168.jpg

hopefully this doesnt ruin it for anyone. i had an idea in my head. im just going with it...with disregard of anyones opinion.
DSC_0169.jpg

its also a yellow clear coat... so paint remover can be used if i dont like it. but i like yellow. obviously

stay tuned for body work this weekend hopefully. F9ck easter.

Last edited:
hopefully this doesnt ruin it for anyone. i had an idea in my head. im just going with it...with disregard of anyones opinion.
DSC_0169.jpg

its also a yellow clear coat... so paint remover can be used if i dont like it. but i like yellow. obviously

stay tuned for body work this weekend hopefully. F9ck easter.

I think those with the other color will look great together.

Back