• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Autozone 10W40 Clearance

sjulier

For you Redblockers that run a 40 weight oil, Autozone is clearing the following at $2/quart:

M1 HM 10W40
Castrol Edge HM 10W40
PYB 10W40
VWB 10W40

Most of the time the shelf pricing has not been changed. Just ask attendant for a price check. Then go back and wipe them out.

Sam

Last edited:
who got 40qts of oil? This guy, lol. One autozone was marked on the shelf the other one wasnt, did price check and it was 2 bucks a qt, woo woo. The 5 qt jug of the valvoline regular 10w40 is 10 bucks.
The valvoline high mileage red bottle of 20w50 is 2 bucks as well.

Thanks OP. Picked up 2 x 5 qters and 2 x 1 qters. The checkout person was shocked when they saw the price and muttered something about having to get some for themselves.

no way?? Thanks OP! Going to check my local store here soon, both of the bricks in the family need an oil change.

Castrol HM rang up at the regular price, so I went back and grabbed Mobil 1. Clerk told me it wasn't included either, but then I pointed out the $2 tag on the shelf. It rang up just fine for the 10 quarts I bought.

Thanks guys. I scored 20 quarts of Valvoline yesterday for $40. Keeping redblocks alive a bit longer on the cheap.

Back