• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Best source for small interior trim clips etc

DME

vague member
Like many of you with multiple 240s, I have about two dozen little things I "need" to finish off my cars. I would appreciate referrals to the parts sources that have the most complete range of interior clips and doo-dads to spare me hunting across 18 different websites for multiple $5 orders.

Gracias

Dave
'84 244 '92 245

1. pay $2 for PnP entrance
2. put small parts in pocket
3. trash the rest of the interior of the car you are getting them from (everyone else does)
4.???????
5. profit

1. pay $2 for PnP entrance
2. put small parts in pocket
3. trash the rest of the interior of the car you are getting them from (everyone else does)
4.???????
5. profit

:rofl::roll:
Like the last dude that destroyed a cluster to get the matte finish temp and fuel gauges out of a nice 244..?! :grrr:

:rofl::roll:
Like the last dude that destroyed a cluster to get the matte finish temp and fuel gauges out of a nice 244..?! :grrr:

Ha!

Here I am delicately taking things apart, putting all the screws in the glove box (if there is one) and some a-hole uses a hammer on a late model 240 dash because they didn't have the right Torx bit??

Noobs, everyone knows to bring their Torx bits in case of late models.

They don't care because it isn't theirs...I could have used a few items at my local PnP, but NO, some douche canoe decided to Wreck-it Ralph their way through a part removal...

Also check Volvopartslisle - they are usually pretty good in price and get some Volvo Classic parts from Sweden. I ordered some NLA clips from them, took them two months to get them but they were pretty affordable.

Shipping can be killer though (usually $7 no matter how little you order) so try and get some stuff together...

Back