• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Seems like the U-pull yards up there are kinda drying up. The days of having Ralph's A-Scott, then A-Part, etc, are gone. I know that the exchange rate kinda blows right now for you guys, but, most of the time, there seems to be a fairly decent selection of RWD stuff about 200-240 km south. That being the Arlington and Lynnwood PnP yards, plus 360? Auto Recycling and Gunner Auto Parts in Lake Stevens.

Seems like the U-pull yards up there are kinda drying up. The days of having Ralph's A-Scott, then A-Part, etc, are gone. I know that the exchange rate kinda blows right now for you guys, but, most of the time, there seems to be a fairly decent selection of RWD stuff about 200-240 km south. That being the Arlington and Lynnwood PnP yards, plus 360? Auto Recycling and Gunner Auto Parts in Lake Stevens.

Seems like a good enough reason to renew my passport.

I have a bit of stuff stored up that I need to get rid of, due to upcoming shop renovations. I don't really have the time to catalogue, post, sell, ship, etc., so I'm thinking of opening up the vault here one Saturday and seeing what you folks may want and make me an offer. I have mostly 740/940 stuff, but some 240 stuff as well. Got a fair number of parts from Tiago's old 1990 740 16V too, including the motor (up for grabs). Any interest?

AJ that is an amazing offer. Keep us posted if/when you decide to open the vault. Could be a good day for a general meet up too.

I have a bit of stuff stored up that I need to get rid of, due to upcoming shop renovations. I don't really have the time to catalogue, post, sell, ship, etc., so I'm thinking of opening up the vault here one Saturday and seeing what you folks may want and make me an offer. I have mostly 740/940 stuff, but some 240 stuff as well. Got a fair number of parts from Tiago's old 1990 740 16V too, including the motor (up for grabs). Any interest?

Count me in

My turbo is failing and I need to find a TD04hL-16t ASAP. Angle or straight flange, anyone have one locally that's in good shape?

Empire Saturday. SIBLINGS!!
Met Pete (76RA24). He was grabbing a g80 out of one of 940's and I snatched the brake cover from the new 240 they have. It's an 84 with a b21a which seems very very strange. The tan interior is in pretty good shape if anyone needs pieces and being a 21a it's got an A cam in it if anyone is interested in grabbing that. It looked like I was one of the first people to pick at it. It's pretty complete still.

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_132025799.jpg
    IMG_20191130_132025799.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_20191130_132043180.jpg
    IMG_20191130_132043180.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 210
heya,

good to meet you Leivon

the steelies are perfect, looking for another set for allseasons in the the spring.

got the G80 installed, couple trips to KMS for tools to press axle bearings, and more trips to lordco for brake clean than I care to admit.

https://imgur.com/a/1a80vMO

Last edited:
Back