• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Back from the body shop

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
Back from the body shop this afternoon. Needs to be cut and rubbed again and the hood didn't turn out right, so I'm taking that back tomorrow (I didn't notice how bad it was untill I got it under better lighting)

I should have mostly everything back on the car by sunday

14298392.jpg

14298397.jpg

14298400.jpg

14298404.jpg

14302957.jpg

14302984.jpg

14302987.jpg

14302999.jpg

Car is lookin' gbetter than ever Pat..errr... doug.... :D

really though looks good man.

Hmm.. That color would look cool with some carbon fiber details.. Like the whole hood, haha! Ok, ok, maybe a bit too rice..
Once again, very nice car!

Nice colour .

Boot , bonnet , doors all look like they need alignment .

So does the fuel filler flap , i can see a small crease in the roof .

HAHA only joking , im only jealous .

Is that your girlfriend , wife , missus ? :boink:

Great looking car. Can I ask how much you paid for the paint job, and how much prep work you did yourself?

doug242ti said:
[quote:dd21e32f7d="Mika240"]Hmm.. That color would look cool with some carbon fiber details.. Like the whole hood, haha! Ok, ok, maybe a bit too rice..
Once again, very nice car!

in the works my friend ;) To bad I couldn't get a CF hood right now, I'd let how mine came out slide and just put the CF on!

Doug[/quote:dd21e32f7d]

Well Doug you got good taste 8). But I recon a CF hood would cost a small fortune.. A carbon fiber valve cover would be beautiful, although you can make the factory one quite nice by painting it body color and polishing out the volvo text. OK, now I?m curious, what CF parts are you getting? PM if you need to keep it hush-hush, hehe :wink:

Small fourtunes BAh who wants to ever retire!

Dave :p The hood/trunk doesn't have the "bumpers" that set the height...still gotta tweak with it.

Over all though...I'm waiting till it gets cut and rubber before if the body work is ok. The hood is going back though this morning for sure.

Thanks guys!

Doug

Well bad news strikes again. Its going back to the body shop. The more I look at it under the lights at the shop (florencent) the more stands out. Looks to me like he didn't even bother to fix anything on it.

Anyways, I went down there and he said bring it back he'll fix everything.

...we will see ... :(

Dang dude sorry to here you are still getting the run around. It realy is looking great.
hang in there bro, it'll be done by thunderdome! :D

Back