• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

injector?

90volvo

Just did +T 90 Volvo 240. Heres my list parts

15g turbo set at 9lb curently
740 intercooler but have a klracing ordered.
upgraded fuel pump dont have specs.
3 inch exhaust free flow muffler
+90 manifold ported
bosch 830 injectors (330cc?)
AEM afr coming in mail.
manual boost controller onway
940 ECU and EZK
Vcam advanced 4 degrees
940T FPR

My goals- get as close to 300 hp as possible running on pump gas 91 octance is local. Yes this will be my limiting factor.
Question- what injectors would recommend. Be nice if I did have to deal with the resistor pack and can use factory fuel rail . I also have access to a 4 bar FPR. Yes, I have read probably 50 posts. But never really find an answer.

I'm running a 16T at 12psi on my B230FT with KL Racing intercooler, T5 injectors (that actually flow almost the exact same as the stock green -804, just changed them because an old one was leaking - they both have plenty of flow for the 16T), TLAO chips, stock 2,5" exhaust.

Haven't been on a dyno but if I had to make a guess I'd say it's not more than around 190-210whp max.

Gotcha. Think you guys are talking about wheel hp and Im refering to crank hp. Regardless the T really woke the car up. I appreciate the advice and help.

Back