• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Finally, some photos of the 122

Mr. Jud

I've always had a soft spot for 122's, and when I crossed paths with this one it was love at first sight. Having finally sold the FJ40, I took the plunge and brought her home. I've wanted to put up photos for a while, but I've been in the middle of moving to Provincetown Ma (with the girlfriend mind you:lol:), which was far more time consuming than I ever could have imagined. Any other t-brickers on the out cape? Anyhoo, although it looks fairly tranquil in the photos the wind was insane! I, as well as the car, was getting sandblasted...and I shot into the sun, bad metering, and so on, so they're not the best, but you'll get the idea. I'm going to try and do a proper shoot later this week. Without further ado, here is my new love in my new home.
P1010702.jpg

P1010704.jpg

P1010706-1.jpg

P1010715.jpg

P1010719.jpg

P1010716.jpg

P1010714.jpg

P1010715.jpg

And yes the passenger fender is a little off in color :-P

Thanks for all comments!

Looks good man. Any plans for her?
Not too many plans for now, just some tune up work. I bought an 82 242 for a winter car too(Pics soon;-)), so I'm focusing on making that one reliable, then I'll work on that wagon while it's in storage. Might be doing the cargo area over in wood...we'll see... Seats, carpet, and headliner all need to be redone though. Maybe a hidden radio too. Who knows. I'm just enjoying driving it around for now.

Nice car. We should meet up if you've got some free time. I'd love to see it.
Definately, drop me a PM if you're heading out this way. That's a gorgeous 242 you've got there!

Back