• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Look for an email with Engelsman Jason Sanders addy to send the kit to, OK?

I'm ready to send it. It just needs an address (and shipping payed by the person who wants it). It needs to leave my house before next week as i'll be gone for 4 months then.

Man, I operate a bridgeport at least daily and this looks easier than fixturing my block onto the table etc.

Id like to get on this list.... Wont need for at least a month though...

Where do you source the squirters? what model bmw/part number?

Thanks.

Well...???? will this work on or just a plain old 2.1 turbo it's am understanding that they are the same motor?, 2.1 & 2.3?

Yes, of course.
This should work on all Red Blocks including as far as I can see, the old pushrod motors.

The 2,1 and 2,3 differ primarily in bore size with 2,1 being 92 x 80 and B23--(and b230) being 96 x 80.

Same crank, rods etc.

To whoever asked, most people have gotten their squirters from me.

Its been 2 weeks since it was shipped, how is it going? I need to get this done ASAP since I was fired and they are threatening to tow away my car. I may just put it back together without the squirters.

Hey, mang I'll send the guy in UK an email and rattle his chain, OK?

Heard anything?

CP gave me a whole new set of rings for my pistons. I sent them the expanders and they said they have never seen any break in that way.

The expanders they gave me this time are more like the stock volvo style and seem sturdier so hopefully there are no problems this time.

129431826.jpg

Hey guys, sorry it's taken a while, busted my leg and had to rope a mate into doing it!
Who's next?
Would John care if I were to make a Squirter kit based around this one?

OK I just emailed you and suggested you PM Wennstroma and get his mailing address. Maybe he could PM you too.
Let us know when its actually sent, OK?

Do you have any squirters in stock? I might want this after Wennstroma but im in no rush. Thought I should possibly do this before I gets crazy.

I gave tefal my shipping address on 10-20, he said he would get the kit posted ASAP and send me the bill for shipping. I haven't heard anything back since then.

Do you want to email him to see if its on the way John?

I don't have his email address, he doesn't seem to be on here very often so I thought he would respond to an email sooner than a pm.

Got this back
On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Jason Sanders <js@dubway.co.uk> wrote:

Hey John was mailed a week or so ago to next person, I'll check my end to see if it's track able

Sent from my iPhone

Let's see what happens.
What else can we do?

I got the kit yesterday.

Should be done with it later today. Who is next on the list?

edit: These should be installed with sealing washers, right? The surface cut with the spot face tool is not perfect, the drill can wobble slightly even with the 1/4" pilot.

Last edited:
Back