• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

The two years i went i never hung out after the shows. Wasnt there no drags last year

Yeah but last year was earlier in the year. Saturday night should be regular late night drags at pir, so open run what you brung kinda format, runs from 530-10, and 90db limit from 10-11. $30 per car to race.

Who said Eastern Oregon? I'm only 80 miles east of pdx.

Glad you found something, I'm hoping I don't have to drive my 245 anyway. So who's doing pir after ipd?

I'll come and hang out if people are going, but I won't be running unless people want to see just how slow a stock 245 is. :rofl:

I'll come and hang out if people are going, but I won't be running unless people want to see just how slow a stock 245 is. :rofl:

it's been done. you'll be in the low 18s. i took kyle's beige car with eisenmodz™ and ran like a 17.9.

For the first and probably the last time, I'll be renting a stall at the swap meet portion of the parking lot. I'll have a 1991 GMC 12' dually flatbed, white with stainless steel hubcaps, not Alcoas as I'd like... Please come on in and introduce yourselves. I was at Davis for the first time this year; I thoroughly enjoyed that, but wished for a little better communication. Oh well. Mostly Amazon parts and 240 parts in my inventory. Anything anyone specifically wants please let me know in a PM! ai may have it.:-D

Back