• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Biggreek

hi I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join this Volvo community. i would like to learn as much as possible thru this forum before i start my sleeper build.....

Hi, I’m looking to buy a finished 240 with possibly 300-500 hp build or buy a good clean donor to start the build for the wife and I a nice clean reliable daily driver for fun. If you have any leads they would be much appreciated. Thanks and merry Christmas!!!!

welcome! Keep your eye on the for sale section and i'm sure you'll find something that will suit your needs.

Hi, I’m looking to buy a finished 240 with possibly 300-500 hp build or buy a good clean donor to start the build for the wife and I a nice clean reliable daily driver for fun. If you have any leads they would be much appreciated. Thanks and merry Christmas!!!!

Good luck with that, 'builds' usually get parted out and crushed because nobody on TB will pay anything near what it takes to make one.

Thanks for the info I’ll keep an eye out for the sale section, also it’s sad people part out there builds it costs a lot to get them almost perfect, anyway thanks for welcoming me and merry Christmas

The problem is that builds are artisan work. You can't place a specific value on it. Finding a good deal (for the buyer) isn't going to be easy, but it can be done. I once read through a Datsun pickup build thread on another board. The guy put a crazy amount of work into it over the course of months. Then he sold it for only $5,000. I'm sure more than that went into it. You might luck out similarly, but you'll have to be willing to wait a long time and be ready to buy immediately.

Thanks for the info I’ll keep an eye out for the sale section, also it’s sad people part out there builds it costs a lot to get them almost perfect, anyway thanks for welcoming me and merry Christmas

gerxmas_0001.jpg

If you can call a lowered lowlife harsh riding, noisy, over boosted 13 mpg, redblock time bomb hooptie perfect sure go right ahead, otherwise ...

3j0mvu.jpg

Back