• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

http://lonestarroundup.com

Dan

I'm now Lt Dan
The 16th Annual Lonestar Round Up
April 7 & 8th, 2017 in Austin, Texas

The Lonestar Round Up is a huge outdoor car show and live music festival featuring vintage hot rods and custom cars driven here from all over the country, that has become an annual pilgrimage to Austin for folks from all over the world.
Held on the rolling grounds of the Travis County Expo Center just minutes east of downtown Austin, the Round Up is a unique celebration of cars, culture and music that just has to be experienced in person.
“Simply put, it is the best damned car show in America. Period.”
— The Jalopy Journal

Last edited:
I'm always down for another meet. Lets do it on Saturday this time!

I know there is another drive scheduled by Chris/George, but another on the schedule wont hurt anything.

Let me know it this thread if anyone is interested!

Working on a venue for this... Saturday, April 8th.

If the venue doesn't work out, my house is still available S. Austin. Close to S. Congress, and a short drive from E. Austin.

I'll update in a couple days.

Allright, allright, allright...

Venue arranged. Thanks to my nephew, we have parking privileges at 512 Brewing (512brewing.com) on April 8th. Because what goes together better than beer and cars?!?!

Seriously... We will have parking for up to 20 cars, with the brewery opening at 12:00 for tastings and tours. If you want to partake, there will be a $12 ticket for a glass and 6 tasting tickets. If you don't, just hang out and look at Volvo's and play games. Word to the wise... There isn't a lot of shade, so bring umbrellas and lawn chairs!

From there, there is plenty to do in Austin. S. Congress for the cars. Expo Center for more cars and music (tickets needed) WE can arrange a drive if wanted, or we can hit up some of the custom shops around town. Many of them will be open for tourists and gawking. 2 close to the brewery include Austin Speed Shop of Jesse James fame, and Murphos.

Evening activities are all on the lonestarroundup.com web page, and one of the music venues is right around the corner from VCOA/Texas El Presidente's house (Top Notch Burgers/Chris Ng, respectively):)

If you want to make a weekend of it, everything starts on Friday, and runs through Sunday.

If you have any questions, hit up Chris or myself. We will do our best to answer them...

Hope to see a good turn out for this!

Back