• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Winter mode on for the 83' D24 :)

xa8r.jpg

^ looks about perfect to me. What suspension and wheel setup is that?

Thanks, it's come a long way since I got it a little over two years ago.

RSI 175lb springs in the rear on adjustable perches. IPD adjustable torque rods and panhard bar

Cut springs on the front, Poly bushings, powdercoated control arms and IPD sways front and rear.

Pretty simple setup. Needs some shock/strut upgrades for sure.

Wheels are 18x8.5 front 18x9 ET11 rear CCW Classic race

Sean

Thanks, it's come a long way since I got it a little over two years ago.

RSI 175lb springs in the rear on adjustable perches. IPD adjustable torque rods and panhard bar

Cut springs on the front, Poly bushings, powdercoated control arms and IPD sways front and rear.

Pretty simple setup. Needs some shock/strut upgrades for sure.

Wheels are 18x8.5 front 18x9 ET11 rear CCW Classic race

Sean

Wow, that really does look excellent. I love it!

Frontend needs to come down a little bit more but should get short struts, coilovers and big brakes in the next couple weeks.

It doesnt look like you can go much lower. Tire/fender gap is closed. I think it looks good. Thats the height you get with larger rimz. Looks good brutha.

It doesnt look like you can go much lower. Tire/fender gap is closed. I think it looks good. Thats the height you get with larger rimz. Looks good brutha.

Ehh...it can come down a little bit in the front. Rear is as low as its going to go.

Thanks for the props.

Sean

My newly resurrected 945 saw the sun yesterday for the first time since I got it running. Just realized that the front and rear tires are mismatched sizes. :roll: :lol: I'm debating whether I should swap out the steelies for Hydras or find some 240 center trims and beauty rings a la Kardboard.

muOvj8u.jpg

Back