• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

monkecmonkedomobile

Checked the window sticker, turns out the limited slip was factory:

2012-06-14_19-48-34_129.jpg

Here's a pic of the back, you can see the LSD fluid tag:

2012-06-14_19-51-08_761.jpg

And here's a pic of the side:

2012-06-14_19-52-01_51.jpg

Interestingly, it only has one rib so it looks like a 1030? According to Anthony Hyde, a '92 should have a 1031. Maybe it is a single rib 1031? Anyone know?

Edit: Reading more, I think I have the special 92 only 3.31 rear with the factory LSD.

Last edited:
I haven't done much with the +T the last few months. My backup transportation was out of commission and I was reluctant to do something to my daily driver. I've been having fun with it, but the 48 lb injectors and 012 were a bit too much with AFRs consistently at 10.0 under WOT. As others have said, I think 42lbs would be much better. I switched in a 2.5bar FPR, which helped a bit (drops the injectors to ~44lbs), but it was still rich.

Then today I happened to drive by a gas station near my work and noticed an E85 sign... the closest station to my house stopped carrying it about 3 months back and I had thought there weren't any others nearby. I drove in to take a look, and sure enough they had it. $3.39 a gallon. Sweet.

Months ago, I fabricated a 3.5 inch AMM and bought 81lb injectors anticipating a switch to E85 that of course never happened. I filled up a 5 gallon gas can with E85, ran home, and swapped in the 81 lb injectors (actually 74lbs @ 2.5 bar) and 3.5 inch AMM. Conveniently, my tank was empty, so I added the 5 gallons and started it up. The idle is great... lumpy, but stable. It sounds much more aggressive than it did before.

It was raining when I drove back to the station and filled it up. I haven't driven it too hard, but WOW - AFRs seem to be around 13 at WOT, no pinging, and it feels FAST. Too much throttle in 1st or a 2nd to 1st downshift and the back end breaks loose. I think this is going to be fun.

I've been using an Android App called Adyno to track my performance changes. It may not be perfect, but it is pretty cool. Here's each iteration of my build. The graphs end at the quarter mile, so you can see what my ET would be. As I thought, the current combination is much faster, especially considering that 1) I didn't launch the car for this run (just floored it from a standstill), 2) all other runs were a launch, 3) other runs were at much colder ambient temperatures (they were done this spring), and 4) I let off the gas as I neared 100. For example, my ET in theory was 15.1 seconds at 96.7. 0-60 was 6.8 seconds. Not shabby for a 20 year old car with a tractor motor.

Buildcomparison.jpg

Buildcomparisoncloseup.jpg

That's a cool app. Looks much nicer than plotting all the data on excel on your own. :lol: I like your wagon, keep us up to speed on this rig!

Back