• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

Was responding to Carl. ;-) lol Because, if The Dalles to him is almost Idaho, then, Portland to me is almost California.

-J

When we moved here from AZ ten years ago, we drove up Hwy 5 through CA. Upon hitting the OR border from the south we announced to the kids: "We are almost there!"

Doh!

Who's renting a space in the swap meet? I have a few things to unload but not enough to make a whole stall worth the expense. I'll help to pitch in on rent.

Nick and I do. Your welcome to bring some stuff and drop it off for a small donation and maybe spend a little time at the booth.

Who's renting a space in the swap meet? I have a few things to unload but not enough to make a whole stall worth the expense. I'll help to pitch in on rent.

That sucks to hear but at least you will be there.
I'll be the guy walking around looking for acceptance :lol:

If you see a gray and black wagon with a poor exterior, that's me. :lol:

I don't know you guys by sight but if anyone wants to pick a meetup spot I'll swing by.

Of course i would hop in the car this morning to find a slight throttle fuel cut or miss. Any ideas see my thread in performance. I'll be poking hints under the hood with a stick.

looks like im not going to make it. tried to replace my ball joints and the driver side is stuck. I have tried a sledge, heat and i just cant win. I have BNE roll steer correctors so the tool from the autostore isnt working very well. Oh well. guess i need to order another rolls steer corrector. life sucks. time for a PBR.

Back