• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Nice weather, pic whoring

Homer

OEMplus++
300+ Club
Sorry, haven't done it in a while. Finally got the motivation to wash the car.
DSC_3480.jpg

DSC_3497.jpg

DSC_3464.jpg

Why did you made pictures, no video's? That place is the ideal Opera house for a T5 blowing some trumpets.

Why did you made pictures, no video's? That place is the ideal Opera house for a T5 blowing some trumpets.

Because...
Here's a consolation prize?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZIC3moHkTJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_DoDxkNJico" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was very happy to see this car in person, its as good in person as on screen. Nice work done to this one, one of the nicest drivers I have seen.

I love your car.

T5 in a 240? Now I know what I'm doing with my grey car when the red block finally gives out. Dat sound...

Very cleanly done. The work and man hours that you've put into it are impressive. I would like to try t5 swapping my old 744 someday, so thanks for setting the bar high for others to follow.

Because...
Here's a consolation prize?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZIC3moHkTJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_DoDxkNJico" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SWEET!! :oogle::cool:
Pictures were also nice btw :).

Back