• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 940 Collection

Dicktater

Cretin
Snapped a few pics today, it's tough to keep them bird **** free in the spring.
One of the wagons will be for sale soon if anyone is interested!

Nice! Looks like three clean examples too. I had 2 940s and a 740 for a little while, but never got a picture of them all together.:-(

nice cars, the whole black/white thing going. do they all have black/dark grey interiors?

Thanks, yeah gray in the sedan and one of the wagons, one of the 945's has black interior my favorite.

Nice! Looks like three clean examples too. I had 2 940s and a 740 for a little while, but never got a picture of them all together.:-(

Thanks SquareD, by the time I washed them all I really didn't feel like takin pics. I wish I had better background than my back yard for the pics but I wanted to get a pic of them all together in case I sell one.

black

Thanks, yeah gray in the sedan and one of the wagons, one of the 945's has black interior my favorite.

Black interior drool... nice! I wouldn't mind seeing pics of it. My 745 se has a black interior but i don't really like the seats compared to the later 940's.

I've seen plenty without. The 940 I just sold was a stripped down NA with manual cloth seats and no sunroof. Hella headroom, yo.

Seen a few up here North of the 49th too, one of which had with CRANK windows as well as no s/r. Damn odd for us lazy North Americans, but common in EU.

I've got an odd one. I have a 95 945 b230ft turbo with no markings, no sunroof, hubcaps but has all power options. I guess there are all kinds of examples out there. To bad this ones headed to the crusher since it got wrecked in Dec.

Back