• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Good stuff. Slack is on the gate side or car side? Loosen the headliner? (never done this)

In my mind, this will fix my power door locks (inop), my rear wiper (blows fuse), and my license plate lights (inop).

Good stuff. Slack is on the gate side or car side? Loosen the headliner? (never done this)

In my mind, this will fix my power door locks (inop), my rear wiper (blows fuse), and my license plate lights (inop).

IDK about power locks. Before I fixed my tailgate harness they worked, just not in the tailgate. Headliner is pretty easy once you figure it out. Just grab the edge then pull out and down. Only need to take down a bit on each side.

Awesome. Something to look forward to this weekend.

Every time I mistakenly switch on the rear wiper it blows the fuse and the front blades stop in their tracks. Usually at about 60 mph...

:omg:

I have my neighbor hold it open.

IMG_6840-M.jpg

I have to do the same thing as well Carl. I have been pulled over 2 times now for tag lights being out.

Yeah, the cops take one look at my car and think "I could never catch that guy."

Either that or "That guy deserves a break..."

Bleeding brakes.

I only know the old "pump and hold" technique. I understand that there is a "new" tool that attaches to the caliper and bleeds the fluid up through master? And that this can be done by one person? Any of these tools better than others?

Back