• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

M90L2 Manual Gearbox identification & modification

Abdi

Let me introduce my self as a newbie in this forum, I am Abdi Siregar, from Bogor, Indonesia.

I would like to swap M90L2 5 speed Manual Gearbox (without overdrive push button) with its all linkages to 940 automatic gearbox, turbocharger engine B230FT.

What should take special intention and is it a must to exchange also the final gear axle?

I am looking also this used bare manual gearbox, nearby such as Malaysia, Singapore because there is no population with this type manual gearbox in Indonesia, only with its overdrive manual gearbox.

If there is a WhatsApp Group for Volvo series 9 enthusiast, I would like to joint.

My WA number is: +6281310554153.

Thank you for all your intention & help.

Already read it, now want to sourcing the breaker yard of Volvo to supply the excellent 1-2 units, if any information & their email, I would like to have.:):)

There was a bunch of m90's on EBay UK a year or so ago, now hard to find even in europe. Good luck. Most of us here on this here turbobricks are in USA or Europe. No clue about where to get volvo parts where you are or from where you want to get them.

My wanted ad here on tbricks for a M90 went without any replies or PM's.....

I had one once and it was nice.

I got my complete redblock M90 setup last month from Classic Swede in the UK and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. I don't know how much he has in terms of inventory but communication was great, shipping was fast, and the price was very reasonable.

Back