• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

East vs. West threads

Nope, I have been to busy to focus,

Good time for someone else to take it over possibly?

Otherwise I will once again try to find time this weekend to get it made up and going

Can't we do it with an online database that the user can self submit their time?

Hitting the 1/4 this weekend, I can't wait to see how it goes.

I think this year will be a good one, lots of nicely built car around here lately!

Can we submit more than one car? I have 2 that are decently quick that are not Volvo's.

1 registered run per vehicle per class. 1 turbo, 1 n/a, 1 non-Volvo - Per Person

So if I'm reading this right there could be up to three cars per person if they fit the above rule?

I ran an 18.2 in the quarter last month. It was pretty amazing. The guy in the other lane was in a civic. He ran a 15 something. Funny thing is, the next day I found a turbo 9 series in the junkyard. All there! I think it was a 94? Took what I could. Next year, 17's!!! :lol:

Attention West Coast folks, our So Cal 1/4 mile track has re-opened, and has been re-opened for a while. Let's get a head start on the East Coast people! http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=212418&page=21

I will finally be bringing a Brick myself to contribute to the cause! I'm sorry that it is a FWD one though. Hey nobody's perfect! At least it's a Brick instead of another knappy Benz! Still looking for a decent 94-95 940.

The cool December air is calling us!

Last edited:
What is involved in running this? I could volunteer. I know there was some extra software at one time, but maybe simpler to just keep editing a single post with additions?

not sure who you'd need to talk to, but it's been kinda dead for a while since participation (much like in other areas) dwindled a bit.

I think I have a working solution to use a google spreadsheet. They seem to publish here OK.

Here is a test:

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12VD8zN8_e_AgJaGzlfTC5oPYu04NJwFsJ-nL5veJLlk/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"></iframe>

I'll get it set up unless someone else is dying to take over.

Back