• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

So.... How many of you have found Drugs in your volvo

Wagon_nut

I just deep cleaned the interior of my
240 wagon and found 3 joints, some old weed in a cigarette box and a roach clip... Am I alone? Or has this happened to you?

found a bolt that was machined out in the center with resin under the shifter boot and a stash in the seat cushion, Returned it to the seller when he provided the paper work and money for the lost title . Was quite entertaining when he said " Oh ****, Sorry about that"

Cops tore my S60 apart and found nothing. They literally broke plastic parts ripping them off to search, pisses me off every time I think about it.

Had a beater 245 stolen from me in Port Orchard,WA. I found it a month latter with a flat tire, a full tank of gas and a few dozen empty asprin bottles.

The first time we turned on the heat in my buddy's old 79 240 we got blasted with weed smell. Did not find any leftovers other than that

Bought an '89 740t for parts, hauled it home, had a hunch I'd find drugs and money stashed -- sure enough, under a seat, found a small matchbox with a roach and two quarters :)

vlvman, what was said cops probable cause? You look like The Dude or something?

I am the postal dude, I kill anyone who looks at me.

They towed my car from my garage to search it and impound it, it was not involved in any crime. I went postal on a crack head who stole from my best friend, cops arrested me on 250,000 bond. Assault charge dropped, on probation for other bullshet charges. Had not been in any trouble for 25 years and that was a dui.

Leather wrapped Ray Bans, an ancient unused condom, and a coupon for an Asian massage parlor in Atlanta... All under the edge of the carpet near the center console.

Back