• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

14th Annual Davis Swap Meet, Car Show & Auto-X - Apr. 28-29

Ill be there with a 242... just finished registering for this. Any of you PDXers got a place yet?

Super excited for this, first time to davis.

Sean

What day you driving down? Still up for caravanning down? We are probbly shooting for leaving Portland around 8 or 9am Friday the 27th. Not sure at this point who else from Portland is coming.

What day you driving down? Still up for caravanning down? We are probbly shooting for leaving Portland around 8 or 9am Friday the 27th. Not sure at this point who else from Portland is coming.

We haven't decided on how many cars we are bringing yet, but at least 2 but will probably be towing one of them... so the truck/trailer wouldn't be too fun in a caravan.

We haven't decided on how many cars we are bringing yet, but at least 2 but will probably be towing one of them... so the truck/trailer wouldn't be too fun in a caravan.

Looks like i will be towing down as well. But should have no problem with the convoy till we hit the border. I am planning on leaving Friday morning as well so your timeframe works for me. If the weather blows really bad i might just end up driving the v8 car down there.

Sean

Which portlanders are going?.any open car spots? I missed last year, but I think I should go this year. Miss you guys.

rhn3tz.jpg

Back