• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

I'd like to get in line. I haven't stripped the B230FT block I'm going to build yet, but will be motivated to do so based on when the kit would arrive. I already have the BMW squirters.

i have a good bmw parts supplier, im under the influence that these squirters are bmw parts? am i right, if so, would love to have the part #,s , dont really need the kit as i have all the required tools to perform this mod, except for the squirters, , just tryin to speed up the process of this mod, not tryin to take money from u john v,

also about the high volume oil pump, and bigger oil pump gears, what and where exactly do i find these parts, in engines of course, do thes so called bigger gears on the shaft have the gears to drive a block mounted distributor as well?

also about the high volume oil pump, and bigger oil pump gears, what and where exactly do i find these parts, in engines of course, do thes so called bigger gears on the shaft have the gears to drive a block mounted distributor as well?

Here is a picture of the 2 oil pump styles and a description of the years/engines they are installed in. http://www.pbase.com/stealthfti/image/26971702

The distributor is driven by a helical gear machined into the aux shaft when block mounted. Most 740/940s had head mounted distributors so the gear was not machined into the shaft. It has nothing to do with the oil pump.

I've sent two pm's to you john asking for the kit and a set of squirters but I've heard nothing back. Is your inbox full or ...... What.

Hain't a EU kit, I made only one but it went to sunny Cornwall or Devon for a few weeks.

What you need?
And where you at?

Ah OK, I was under the mistaken impression that BB-Q had an other kit.

I'm in SE-Finland, half a mile off the Russian border.

I just need the kit, I allready have the beemer squirters.

When did Volvo start to install the higher volume pumps and is the earlier one any good with the squirters ?

Back