• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Berserker 242

Dude this awesome..I just grabbed a abandoned 240 wagon with a 5.0 in it so this is inspiring as hell to me personally. My brick has a long way to go but this one build im watching like a hawk, look forward to seeing more pics/info/vids.

Given that he was in Corpus, which just took a direct hit from Hurricane Harvey, be patient as updates on the car (if the car is ok) probably aren't high on the priority list. ;)

Hes safe and the car is safe, he's changing jobs though and has to move. Probably will solve all the zoning issues.

I moved away from the TX gulf coast back in 97 after 15 years there. Have yet to miss it a bit....then again, it wasn't "home".....

I moved away from the TX gulf coast back in 97 after 15 years there. Have yet to miss it a bit....then again, it wasn't "home".....

I love Dallas, except for the heat, lack of winter, lack of windy roads, lack of mountains...... hmmmm Makes Dallas sound like a really boring place to live.

His job in CC just ended, and he went to Biloxi this past weekend, or he said he was going to anyway, He's gonna be up in the air for a while, moving to a new state, new job, getting settled. I'm sure Berserker will be terrorizing MS tracks soon enough. He is also finally coming by to pick up the B230 block he got from me, the one with H beam rods, so he can build another ripping Berserker II with redblock power, or maybe he will name it Mildred, we shall see

Hey everyone...I'm alive. Its been a rough couple of months but I'm getting back on my feet. Right on the middle of dealing with the city over tagging my race care as junk, my trans goes out in my daily. So I'm in the middle of a auto to m46 swap when I realize I have the wrong flywheel. While waiting for the new flywheel, Corpus get hit by Hurricane Harvey. My apartment gets destroyed, so I was sleeping in my car a few days. Then I get a 2 week notice that my job at the Navy Hospital has been eliminated. I was at a point where all I could say was "damn it"...OK, I may have said a few more choice words. But then the silver lining. The very next day I got a job offer as the site LEAD AT Keesler AFB. I accepted. It was a decent raise (44% increase) and I had to be in Biloxi two weeks later. I finished up the trans swap, used the storm to get out of my lease, packed up a few things and moved. Three days after getting to Biloxi I get a direct hit by Hurricane Nate....seriously WTF.. Anyway there was no damage. My apartment is 14' up on poles and I split because I knew there would be flooding. I was right. Looks like about 3' of water was under my apartment. So now I'm settled, Berserker is fine and stored in Corpus for a few more weeks. Once I get a required certification out of the way, I'll make arrangements to have it shipped here. Seriously guys, thanks for the concern, all is well. And if everything goes as planned, Berserker will be terrorizing Cruise the Coast in 2018.

Little of an update. I'm settled in Biloxi and have passed the required Security certification to retain my job. So now I can turn my attention to Berserker. Step one, I need to get the car here. I'm considering a shipping company. Door to door delivery, insured and bonded for around $500. Its not running, so for me to get it here would require renting a tuck and trailer for round trip. By the time I add rental fees, gas, time...It's cheaper to have it shipped. I'll ask more about shipping in Off Topic...

Glad to see you are doing much better. That does seem like shipping is worth it when you balance against all the time and effort. Here is to good things ahead.

I would probably get someone to get it and ship it if it?s "that" cheap, less trouble that way as long as it is a reliable firm ;-)

Best wishes on the new job!

Just a quick and short update. Berserk was put on the back burner temporally while I moved yet again. this time though into a house in Ocean Springs. I have a garage being built as I type. Nothing huge, 25X25, but big enough where I can get the car here and get back to work on it. Anyway, more to come.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iG6wsIo1LVk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another update. I'm settled in my house now, garage has been built. Having closed cell foam insulation done on the 29th. Then I can start the process of getting Berserker moved. It's been way too long.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zPRLl6_Qlx8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y_wwaENaP8A" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest update: Berserker's new home got some insulation. 2" of closed cell foam. The difference is incredible. Next I'll ne wiring in plugs and lights. I have 12 - 4 foot LED shop-lights going in. 4 on top and 4 on each side on the diagonal braces. Should be lite up like a paint booth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/czR4RaV0tKY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back