• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

JJFab Volvo 940 Project

Used my 625cc injectors from the S70 in the 940 for now. They are running at 4bar, making them ~720cc injectors. Finally enough fuel for the boost level I was running. Next up would be the walbro 255 install. I'm still running the stock pump(s).

Need to research about fuel tanks. I don't think the tank is baffeled. When I get under 1/4 tank I have seen fueling issues in turns/acceleration.

New front brakes are on the way. Trying to hit the 1/4 mile track on saturday. I'm sure something is going to break. Sure hope not the M90.

Used my 625cc injectors from the S70 in the 940 for now. They are running at 4bar, making them ~720cc injectors. Finally enough fuel for the boost level I was running. Next up would be the walbro 255 install. I'm still running the stock pump(s).

Need to research about fuel tanks. I don't think the tank is baffeled. When I get under 1/4 tank I have seen fueling issues in turns/acceleration.

New front brakes are on the way. Trying to hit the 1/4 mile track on saturday. I'm sure something is going to break. Sure hope not the M90.

Did you already buy the walbro?

Car survived, best I could manage was 14.8 @ 93mph. I honestly though it would have been a bit faster but its still hurting above 5.5k power wise. Might be the intake or head idk. Also only hit 18PSI, so I will be upping the boost a bit more.

Got wheel hop anytime I launched harder, so all of these are easy clutch riders. 2.2 60' was the best one. Installed trailing arm and pan hard bar poly bushings before the track, but still need to reinforce the rear subframe and install the heim joint torque rods.

1014287_756723050725_436625482_n.jpg

Not to be confused with
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J3nPLoODtGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's a fancy new engine assembled for it that's been sitting on a stand for a year...

I guess that's what happens when you have too many projects :-P

Yup still around.

I guess I could update this a little. Lets see what was done since I last posted.

1. Ford 8.8 install (thx to Nathan)
2. Koni race inserts in the front/DIY coilovers
3. QA1 coilovers in the rear
4. 160lb injectors
5. OBX header
6. fire extinguisher
7. meth injection (100%)
8. few dyno runs
8. 30+ psi boost.
9. New headgasket

Last numbers were somewhere around 330whp and 350wtq. H-cam holding me back.

Like Tom said, I have a new engine waiting to go in. I was really hoping to get 350whp out of it the way it sits, but I couldn't hit target boost on the dyno. New engine is spec'd to make 400+ easily.

That's the manifold this started out as, turned the first runner, and added 2 inches to the all the runners.

13533120_10206098634176428_3981198001677200060_n.jpg

Back