• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 242

Jonas

Hey, thought I`d show You guys my volvo, and see what you think :)

The first one is when I bought it:
DSC00117.jpg

later on:
DSC00279.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

4894_225783400432_863260432_7337021.jpg

5449_158695845766_568430766_4006266.jpg

5449_158695840766_568430766_4006265.jpg

oldschool.jpg

multiexpvolvo.jpg

motorrom.jpg

gjengen2.jpg

P7265370.jpg

P72653670.jpg

P7265279.jpg

the last one is today, its having some modifications done to it.......
CIMG4579.jpg

how come all you euro guys have the most ballerific wheels??? where do i get some of those???
it looks awesome, i cant wait to see what else you do

how come all you euro guys have the most ballerific wheels??? where do i get some of those???
it looks awesome, i cant wait to see what else you do

thanks a lot, the wheels are orginal Volvo, called galaxy, and I got them powedercoated white :)

Looks good... damn good. Speaking for MYSELF, the white wheels don't do it justice. But that's MY opinion. Two thumbs up!!

thanks :) what wheels would you recomend? I have looked on Super DTM, but many of my friends here have them..... Maby some compomotives :)

thanks charnock!
dont know what the graphic was supposed to be, but it was the first thing I "fixed" when I got it :)
glad you liked the wheels, my only thought is they could have been an inch og two bigger.

very nice looking car mate.
nice job with the photos too!

i like how the intercooler is mounted. nicely done.
what mods you getting done this time?

thanks a lot guys!

I took out the engine, to get it ready to make some more power. I have replaced the connecting rods with billet steel H-profile rods, and ebay manifoild (turned the flange, and reenforced the welds) together with a Garrett GT3071R, 650ccm injevtors, and 4"amm.
I am also trying to fit a new gearbox, a ZF tranny from a e36 328. the trammy has gotten volvo bellhousing welded on to it, and driveshaft from 740 w\m47 and 240`s rear piece.
Plus, I have fittet SS brake lines, and new torque rods w\ uniball from yoshifab, 25mm front and rear swaybars, Bilstein Clubsport front and rear (I think you call those bilstein HD, stiff enough at least), org. diffbrake, and problably some more I have forgotten :)

Hi Jonas..

Great looking 242 amazing you can find a 242 in that shape in norway :)

to bad there arent to meny of those in sweden and denmark..

Great specs list also :-P the swedes and you norwigen people do realy know how to tune a Volvo

thanks a lot, its nice when someone likes your "work" :)

I have added half a stock airdam, to the stock airdam :)
and I have to say, I like white wheels, but not on every car colour...

Forgot to mention, I have also installed el. windows and sentral lock and el. opening of the trunk, Greedy profec B spec II boost controller, and HKS turbotimer, and thelostartof chips 7000rpm, vx3 cam, 531 head

Last edited:
Back