• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

180hp out of 400ci? That's a 6.5L engine.

Only 180hp? That's so sad.

A low point for the auto industry to sure. Horsepower is so easy now. Go down the the dealer and write a check for a 500 hp monster, with a warranty. It's a great time to be an auto enthusiast. Which is why I drive a Volvo. Oh, wait...

Post pics of your wag when you get all the springs in and it aligned with new alignment specs.

As you can see, the differences are dramatic.

17191994_10154953118511070_7284367158444046678_o-M.jpg

If you're ever up north, I'll show you my "Pontiac wall." I ran across some first-gen Grand Prix advertisements from old Life magazines. Got eight of them framed and hung. All beautiful drawings of well-dressed people in interesting places. Love those cars. Eight-lug wheels, solid metal shifters, the dainty bubble-top pillars. Nice!

Gents. The IPD sport springs are the best single improvement I have made to the car so far. The ride and handling are much improved. Firmer in good way. I would now use the term ?sporty? in the same sentence as ?My 245?? Tires, shocks, sway bars, chassis braces; all were improvements (not sure about the braces), but the springs ?yeah baby! I didn?t even have to leave the neighborhood. The car feels planted, ?connected,? brake dive is much reduced, cornering confidence is huge. The car is ?fun? to drive. I?ve never felt the urge to push the car, until now. This would now be the first thing on my list of 240 updates. I am a happy man.

Interior rear view mirror. Always been loose. The casting has significant play where it attaches to the roof. Afraid I'll break it if I mess with it too much.

Ideas?

Thx.

Awesome! Thanks!

Good old Ivan...

The screw was loose. A drop of Lock Tite and snugged it up.

Always amazes me how we so often put up with minor inconveniences that could be solved in 30 seconds if we knew how.

Back