• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Condolences on the loss of your friend Jordan.

Good for you for taking care of the parts hoard. I sometimes
think about what would happen to mine were I to experience an
untimely passing.

I'd hope that one of the local guys would be willing to come and
muck it out, and I'd want them to make some money for their
trouble. I'm sure the family appreciates your efforts.

Condolences on the loss of your friend Jordan.

Good for you for taking care of the parts hoard. I sometimes
think about what would happen to mine were I to experience an
untimely passing.

I'd hope that one of the local guys would be willing to come and
muck it out, and I'd want them to make some money for their
trouble. I'm sure the family appreciates your efforts.

Thanks.

I've had the same thoughts. I've told the wife to use a chunk of my life insurance to pay someone to finish my 242, then store it for the kids. He was quite young- 38. I'm not far away from that.

Need 007 maf for buy or tests

Hello!
I'm in east van and I need a 007 maf to do some tests and maybe buy it
My phone number is 7789894545
Thanks!

Pics of the black 244 fabric drivers seat and accessory coin holder? Would be interested in those, thanks.

I'll try and get some. Pm me your number. Might be easier to text the pictures.

Not sure they'd have room for an entire seat. Want the fabric? I could pull it off.

Sometime in the next week or so I will be getting rid of the 1991 944 GLE 16V I stripped for parts - not much left and it needs to be able to roll out but there could be something on it someone might need - no fenders, hood, headlights etc but have tail lights, rear bumper, rear seat back in pretty good condition ( gray leather ), sunroof assembly, heater/ a/c assembly,alternator,. Removed the 16V head, manifold, booster etc. and will be selling them together.

Also, if anyone wants a black, as new rear child seat for a 245 it is available for free, pulled it from our 1993 as it will never be used.

Last edited:
Sometime in the next week or so I will be getting rid of the 1991 944 GLE 16V I stripped for parts - not much left and it needs to be able to roll out but there could be something on it someone might need - no fenders, hood, headlights etc but have tail lights, rear bumper, rear seat back in pretty good condition ( gray leather ), sunroof assembly, heater/ a/c assembly,alternator,. Removed the 16V head, manifold, booster etc. and will be selling them.

Also, if anyone wants a black, as new rear child seat for a 245 it is available for free, pulled it from our 1993 as it will never be used.

Could I snag the skinny booster, 245 rear facing seat and the 16v exaust manifold??

While people are giving away free stuff, any interest in a silver coffin hood? Basement renos coming up so no room for big stuff.

Straight and no dents but the clear over the exhaust manifold failed.

Perhaps we should do a Sausagefest 2018 parts swap soon... I've got a bunch of stuff to clear out too.

M.

While people are giving away free stuff, any interest in a silver coffin hood? Basement renos coming up so no room for big stuff.

Straight and no dents but the clear over the exhaust manifold failed.

Hey Bruce,
I can pick up the hood Friday, or on the weekend, whatever is good for you.

Sorry for neglecting it for so long.

Perhaps we should do a Sausagefest 2018 parts swap soon... I've got a bunch of stuff to clear out too.

M.

We should talk about that door swap we have been planning.

I might actually get motivated to work on the project that needs some cut up door parts if we finally do it...

Back