• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
pics of wife or no deal

025-M.jpg

Why bother sneaking in a Bud Light? I think there's more alcohol in soda.

welp

it's a stock photo
I wouldn't want people to know I'm drinking bud light
a discussion with few of my FRIENDS revealed that it's the only beer that you can drink and still be able to successfully work on your car

I hate you, I love you

welp

it's a stock photo
I wouldn't want people to know I'm drinking bud light
a discussion with few of my FRIENDS revealed that it's the only beer that you can drink and still be able to successfully work on your car

I hate you, I love you

There are lots of low alcohol beers these days made by microbreweries, which means they're cleaner. By cleaner, I mean they don't have the massive amounts of preservatives, corn syrup, and dog dig drippings that Bud Light has in it.

Better yet, be an adult and spike the soda with some bourbon. Throttle back the alcohol content to your liking. Better yet again, spike the ice with bourbon and don't throttle anything back. Grow the **** up, Jack.

There are lots of low alcohol beers these days made by microbreweries, which means they're cleaner. By cleaner, I mean they don't have the massive amounts of preservatives, corn syrup, and dog dig drippings that Bud Light has in it.

Better yet, be an adult and spike the soda with some bourbon. Throttle back the alcohol content to your liking. Better yet again, spike the ice with bourbon and don't throttle anything back. Grow the **** up, Jack.

You, I like you. Shot of Maker's on me. Friday night.

I only drink straight vodka if anything other then beer. Mixing drinks is for women
(sips on his gin and tonic)

yes I'm aware of other beers.
you would turn down a free budwiser? even if bud light

even I who hasn't bought a bud or anything similar since high school would drink it if offered

dont be the Santa Cruz guy with organic pine cone stuck up his ass

sounds like you have a date ;)

on a different note, every certifed organic beer I have ever tried tasted like ****. I tried lots of them when I owed my coffee shop... because thats the type of people that live in Chico....
now you triggered me

Last edited:

Tried that at WM2 and 3, the results...less than productive, but certainly amusing after the first couple....

yeah yeah ipa, apa, sweet grass blah blah those are good but sometimes you just want a water beer. Coors banquet. Besides Montana and Idaho have the best beers anyway. And Odells in Colorado springs.

Puke.

I'm not always in the mood for an IPA. Grab a pilsner, Hef, or lager from a local microbrewery instead. Try a Sierra Nooner, or Lagunitas Daytime. Satisfy your waterbeer cravings without ingesting all the nonsense that's floating around in crap beers.

sierra has just become a fancy Budweiser. Plus with that glass recall no thanks. Lagooney is way to heavy, had it don't like it. Microbrews are not every corner either.
Like I said Montana. Red lodge ales. Going to the sun IPA, from whitefish, MT.
Well all be having beers anyways.

Back