• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Best cam for na b230?

Asking for a friend, what's the best cam for power for a non turbo b230 cheers

A stock b230f?
Stock compression?
Stock exhaust?
Headers?
Stock head?
Ported?
Valve work?
What kind of power?
Manual or automatic?
Carbs or EFI?
Street car?

Is there a Volvo cam that is worth putting in?

He does banger racing, it's pretty much standard as far as I know, i think he may have told me it was on carbs or throttle bodies...or I could just be completely making that up My memories not good lol.

H cam is very rare, K cam would be your next bet. That cam above is damn good though. Budget wise it may not be in your ballpark

H cam is very rare, K cam would be your next bet. That cam above is damn good though. Budget wise it may not be in your ballpark

Yeah I dont think he wants to spend much, il tell him to look for a k cam, there's no difference in b200's/b230 cams is there?

Yeah I dont think he wants to spend much, il tell him to look for a k cam, there's no difference in b200's/b230 cams is there?

You do know 900kr is like ?70? Folkrace is our version of banger racing and that one says it will fit well for a B230 with a head shaved 2mm.

Is there a Volvo cam that is worth putting in?

He does banger racing, it's pretty much standard as far as I know, i think he may have told me it was on carbs or throttle bodies...or I could just be completely making that up My memories not good lol.

/thread

Back