• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Spring SE May 4-6 2018

Something to keep in mind en route to the hizzle, we have 4 or 5 familes with small children now (this is a change from the past) including mine, keep that in mind when you're bee boping around the neighborhood.. they're probably not looking for you. bikes, power wheels, etc.

not a parade raining, just don't want that kind of a damper put on things. the shens will still happen ;)

Damn. I need to fix this turbo, build this fan shroud, mount the overflow tank, and wash/wax this bitch before the meet. Guess I better get started soon.

Something to keep in mind en route to the hizzle, we have 4 or 5 familes with small children now (this is a change from the past) including mine, keep that in mind when you're bee boping around the neighborhood.. they're probably not looking for you. bikes, power wheels, etc.

not a parade raining, just don't want that kind of a damper put on things. the shens will still happen ;)

OH MY GOD we have grown up.. WHAT HAPPENED????

well yes and no... just that there's several new familes in the neighborhood that may not have been here last time ;)

A wife and kids will do that to you.

Oh yeah Sam, can I crash at your place somewhere? I was planning on sleeping in the wagon but would like a shower or a hose to clean off.

Oh yeah Sam, can I crash at your place somewhere? I was planning on sleeping in the wagon but would like a shower or a hose to clean off.

There is a perfectly fine river right downtown with an overpass for shelter. Damn, some people just want everything for nothing. :-P

The back yard or garage is available for camping. I got a few trees if you gotta piss and if you gotta do more than that you might wanna check into a hotel or borrow the restroom at the Chevron gas station. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the outside bathroom does have a shower. no curtain/door yet, but there is a shower in there...

I can get a room somewhere, that's no problem. I was thinking dudes were trying to camp so I didn't want to miss anything. I'm certainly not trying to impose on anyone.

I was hoping to bring the K100 down to get some miles on it pre-roadtrip, but the front wheel bearings started making noise today. I think I know why, and how to fix it (got some parts on order just in case), but if that's a no-go, I'll just roll down on the Goldwang.

I reached out to the Issac. Unsure of his intentions, but apparently his S.O. was expressing a fair amount of interest in attending as well. I did remind him that we're all a bit older these days and usually encumbered as such.

At any rate, where we standing on roll call? TGNC is in, Starvin' Marvin is in, DN sounds like he's in, not sure who all else. Should be a good time

I reached out to the Issac. Unsure of his intentions, but apparently his S.O. was expressing a fair amount of interest in attending as well. I did remind him that we're all a bit older these days and usually encumbered as such.

At any rate, where we standing on roll call? TGNC is in, Starvin' Marvin is in, DN sounds like he's in, not sure who all else. Should be a good time
Don't toy with my emotions, bruh.

Back