• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

more packages.

TheMadChigga

got one small package from Darren in Sweden, just some ricer parts like the usual. And there's one sticker that won't show on my camera.

132073_396_full.jpg

132073_397_full.jpg

and a big one from Dale in Calgary, DA VTEC cam
132073_398_full.jpg

strangely enough it looks like its rusted in the pic, but its not.

Oh I see

The B230ET used an A cam? Man, you folks really did get motors with performance from the factory. :cool:

The V15 is better but more cost. You can get 80-90% of what a V15 gives with a cam from Volvo. I still recommend the V15 if you can afford it. By the time you pay for machining aren't you most of the way to a new V15?

Even the A cam will be a big improvement over the T cam if that's what is in there.
Best regards,

Yes Dave, there was A-cam in b230et, it had 182hp in stock, with 0.5 bar of boost. with chip , +90manifold and t3/4 turbo with 0,9bar of boost it gave 240hp and 417nm of torque.
later manifold itself gave extra 10hp with stock boost level.

Re: Oh I see

dlot said:
The B230ET used an A cam? Man, you folks really did get motors with performance from the factory. :cool:

The V15 is better but more cost. You can get 80-90% of what a V15 gives with a cam from Volvo. I still recommend the V15 if you can afford it. By the time you pay for machining aren't you most of the way to a new V15?

Even the A cam will be a big improvement over the T cam if that's what is in there.
Best regards,

not really, it costs me $100 us for both cam and gear, say the machine work costs $40, its still $100 less than a V15.

and Doug, you guys are in California............ I'm on the another side of the continent.

Back