• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Radio Code for SC-813

willfulone

I have a 98 Volvo V70 T5. I diconnected the battery to clean the engine, and now I need a code to reset the radio ( SC-813 )

Any help?

Peace
Willfulone
drink.gif

The dealer will help you. You have to take the car to them. Sometimes, the dealer will give the code to independent shops. They rarely (in my experience: never) give the codes to individuals.

swedefiend said:
The dealer will help you. You have to take the car to them. Sometimes, the dealer will give the code to independent shops. They rarely (in my experience: never) give the codes to individuals.

The dealer's parts department gave it to me over the phone, but I had to give them the full VIN of my car.

CArugbyGUY25 said:
did u try something like 12345?

Jack

Not a good idea, as if you enter an incorrect code 3 times or more your system will lock up and then you definitely will have to take it to the dealer.

no, on my sister's 940, it only locks up for 24 hours. Don't take it to the dealer, they're just taking your money if u do that.

Back