• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WTF is up with the slow replies and dp's?

Getting the hiccups again.

Yes...9:30 PM PST

And then, I tried to post this message, and got a database error

Capture_zpspv2u5nrc.png

right. Its not routing, although i appreciate the tests and effort, this problem is localized to the server itself and the lower level icmp type tests are probably not accurate for the QoS thats build for this datacenter.

...right. Its not routing..lower level icmp type tests are probably not accurate....

Many years ago, 1993, I figured out one of Delphi's router was shooting craps.

I realize there can be several potential reasons, but when seeing flip-flop traces, it suggests something is redirecting packets, and its possible multiple packets are created for a "Boom-a-rang effect," which may cause an user to be put on the host's ban list.

See this article on Duplicate packets, and look over this data: List of hosts responding with DUPlicate pings as seen from SLAC in 2014

tourist_boom.jpg

im two and a half minutes into loading the main and nonperf index page
5 minutes for an
Error 500 - Internal Server Error
<table border="0" width="50%"> <tbody><tr> <td>Oh Noes! You've been denied. Why? Beats me, maybe you were doing something wrong, maybe the server was doing something wrong.
Lets get you where you really want to go:

1. Turbobricks Website
  2. Turbobricks Messageboard
  3. Back to where you came from

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> http://forums.turbobricks.com/index.php /forumdisplay.php?f=16 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0

PM notification came in overnight...to a pm I responded to early yesterday afternoon. Haven't gotten notifications on several pm's either.

Thats definitely a different symptom than what i'm seeing for this but perhaps something related. Its something to look at. I'll let the host know.

That pm notification issue has just shown up in the last week or two, since changes started being made.

also had people point out that the AJAX features arent working after the apache upgrade either... (inline editing, form filling, searching for usernames, etc)

Its a hardware issue....

Today, in non-prime hours, I went to this post, and clicked on the URL cited below his comments, which brings up this message,

Error 404 - Page Not Found

Oh Noes! You've been denied. Why? Beats me, maybe you were doing something wrong, maybe the server was doing something wrong.​

So, if "viewtopic.php?t=5628&highlight=radiator" was a legit link in 06-17-2003, it is no longer today.

5628 is a legit URL, but apparently "&highlight=radiator" can not be used in today's vBulletin's program.

Back