• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

What did you get? Year etc.

2006 2.5T auto. As basic as you can get, but still fancier than anything I've ever owned.

Not much else to say really. Tires and brakes are new, has service records, pretty clean aside from the headlights which look rough. Do the lamps damage the covers?

Nah they just fade over time.

3m has a restore kit that works pretty well.

Nice car. Do te timing belt at 160. Use Volvo parts.

Jordan

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5391115334.html

00D0D_ec0dLzjSHGx_600x450.jpg

$1550.

I've got a full set of hounds tooth seats if you you're interested. I don't have the matching door inserts though.

Finally got a shot of the wife's wagon, sporting new winter rubber for skiing mode.

Anyone have some TB, IPD, etc. license plate frames kicking around? Pattison does not need me to advertise for him.

If this car hadn't taken my spare car money I'd be seriously tempted by that 145.

Hey guys, been out of the Volvo scene for a while now, but I'm just popping in to let y'all locals know I'm putting up a whiteblock M90 for sale. I also have a narrowed Ford 8.8 from an explorer that I'll sell as well, should fit on most 240's/740's, etc.

I dunno what the current market for a M90 is, but I bought it from Ed Schram for 500$.

Shoot me a PM if anyone's interested.

Yup. I basically pulled the guts, pulled out the long tube, cut it down, rewelded it back in and put in the shorter axle. no mounts whatsoever on it.

Back