• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for pic of 900 W/ Euro H-Lamps

I am looking for any pics of 900 cars with euro-headlamps to show my wife that this is a good idea for her car. Thanks for any pics.

Barney's car is a bit too plain. :p

631381.jpg

329840.jpg

233053.jpg

155187.jpg

233056.jpg

106553.jpg

106552.jpg

i need to clean my 940...LOL and add e-codes...cause hot damn. i need that sort of light pattern. clean.

and with the rack on top, looks nice too. dayum.

Damn Gian, that car is still dead sexy. Every time I see it, I love it. Easily my favorite 940. :rockon:

edit: Quick threadjack: Are the 940 and the 960 e-codes the same? I need to get some for my 960...

SwedishBrick240 said:
Damn Gian, that car is still dead sexy. Every time I see it, I love it. Easily my favorite 940. :rockon:

edit: Quick threadjack: Are the 940 and the 960 e-codes the same? I need to get some for my 960...
That car is what I want mine to look like, pretty scary nice for a boring white 940...which mine is.
95+ 960 "e-codes" can be created basically the same way as an 850 I believe. You have separate bulbs for high and low and the proper reflectors already. We just got those aweful DOT lenses, so I think lenses are all that are needed.
Pre 95 960 lights are the same as 940s or 88+ 760s.

945ti said:
That car is what I want mine to look like, pretty scary nice for a boring white 940...which mine is.
95+ 960 "e-codes" can be created basically the same way as an 850 I believe. You have separate bulbs for high and low and the proper reflectors already. We just got those aweful DOT lenses, so I think lenses are all that are needed.
Pre 95 960 lights are the same as 940s or 88+ 760s.
Ah yeah, thats kinda what I figured. Thanks.

Sweet pics and cars, thanks for all the replies, those should help me persuade.

Is there any places in the states to get them besides Eurosport tuning?

Thanks for the kind words guys... Comments like the ones above make me think twice about selling my car.

DoubleV said:
Thanks for the kind words guys... Comments like the ones above make me think twice about selling my car.
You're selling it? Hmm, WTH for?
It really does transform a boring white 940. I know e-codes are a lot of money for not going faster or being more comfortable generally, but man am I tempted seeing that +the grill surround trick everything looks soo much neater and well cleaned up than the mess that the US spec front end is.

Ole - Safety!! She drives with the kiddies and e-codes have a better light pattern and are therefore safer at night. Then you can say.."and look how nice they look too."

That'd be my pitch..

Then you can do big brakes and lowered, bigger swaybars as those all make the car SAFER!!

Thanks
Renny

Back