• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Project 800hp Volvette!

wise guy customs is so custom they do their painting in basements, garages, and inside wooden crates

Yes "Wise Guy Customs" is a small biz that is just getting started. He's actually my friend and does great work. So what if it's in his garage at his house? It's free and he has been doing paint work his whole life. He is trying to leave his 9-5 job (at the local body shop) and start his own biz... and hey, did I mention it's FREE?!;-)

wise guy customs is so custom they do their painting in basements, garages, and inside wooden crates
My friend painted/built his bosses 56 F100 in his 3 car garage. It won the truck class at The Oakland Roadster Show against names like Foose, Boyd, etc. Some of the nicest stuff I've seen comes out of garages.

wow you did every volvo owner proud, even with a non-volvo engine, its still in keeping with a lot of the subtle things we appreciate. good job, i like the vids I've seen also. Subtle isn't what I'd call melting the rear wheels with all this power, but you know what I mean

My friend painted/built his bosses 56 F100 in his 3 car garage. It won the truck class at The Oakland Roadster Show against names like Foose, Boyd, etc. Some of the nicest stuff I've seen comes out of garages.

Money can't replace skill.

02/07/10

IMG_8924.jpg
IMG_8942.jpg
IMG_8928.jpg
IMG_8929.jpg
IMG_8930.jpg
IMG_8931.jpg
IMG_8933.jpg
IMG_8934.jpg
IMG_8935.jpg
IMG_8946.jpg
IMG_8936.jpg
IMG_8940.jpg
IMG_8937.jpg
IMG_8945.jpg
IMG_8947.jpg
IMG_8948.jpg
IMG_8943.jpg

More pics to be posted as I get them... The whole car should be done with paint by the end of this month.

dear god brother, anyone ever tell you about covering up from dust... are you replacing the dash section or just going to clean it?

Most things can be cleaned. Not all of them are fun.

I think Pat's point is it would have been a ****load less work to properly strip or mask the car to begin with and not store the rest of the interior IN the car whilst you proceed to sand and paint it. :doh:

is the front end crossmember stock? i am in the process of swapping a cammed ls1 into my 940, and i stumbled on this. trying to get some ideas. i braced the stock crossmember, just curious if it will hold up

also, what rear end are you running, and what ratio?

Back