• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Deposit Thread for MountainMeet 2016

Another deposit in the kitty......Jarrod, LMK if we just ran out of beds....if YES, then send it back.

cool. If I get a special lady friend to ride along, can I add $25 and make a 2-turtle stack?

sweet. Fishing and beer and bbq.

sweet. Fishing and beer and bbq.

bears mentioning twice. :cough:
double poast quote for truth..

I'm in..

-Sam
max snappage.

We have Bears in NC.
Towery and I saw one dead on the highway, and the driver who hit it was walking back to try and drag it off the road. Some folks don't have good sense.

cool. If I get a special lady friend to ride along, can I add $25 and make a 2-turtle stack?

Towery and I saw one dead on the highway, and the driver who hit it was walking back to try and drag it off the road. Some folks don't have good sense.

For your one easy payment of $25, you can play "how many people can I cram into a twin bed".

I was behind a car that hit a good size bear on the highway a couple weeks ago. Johnv'd that Lexus UP! Some dude on a moped hopped off and walked into the woods...yeah...great idea. Go out looking for a hurt, pissed off bear. The gene pool is a little shallow 'round here at times.

For your one easy payment of $25, you can play "how many people can I cram into a twin bed".

I was behind a car that hit a good size bear on the highway a couple weeks ago. Johnv'd that Lexus UP! Some dude on a moped hopped off and walked into the woods...yeah...great idea. Go out looking for a hurt, pissed off bear. The gene pool is a little shallow 'round here at times.

How much would it cost to convince someone to give up their bed, and then convince MrBill and 500dollarmatt to come and share said bed?

Back