• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pictures of your brick! [New board edition]

MrRock

Its baaaackkk!

car1.jpg

1990 Volvo 780 Bertone Turbo, currently in Milwaukee, WI.

woah, what type of rims are on that?

has it been repainted?

Looks damn nice

They're draco rims, when I bought the car they were painted like that.

volvo_780_wheel-2.jpg

my 91 740 SE aka "My bank account"

3" exhaust w/dual 3.5" tips, intake, Apex lowering springs, Turbo XS boost controller, autometer gauges, Dunlop FM 901 tires.not to mention the kleenex boxes :D

132073_65_full.jpg

132073_33_full.jpg

132073_34_full.jpg

132073_37_full.jpg

:D

132073_68_full.jpg

132073_40_full.jpg

132073_41_full.jpg

132073_43_full.jpg

132073_70_full.jpg

132073_69_full.jpg

doug242ti said:
Both a couple of darn good looking 242's there my friends! Though, Nate your wheels look a little to much like mine for my likes!!!

When did you have them? I mounted my dark grey wheels last April, and I think Kenny had painted his wheels the same color before I did, but I had the idea before I knew about or saw his wheels. It seems like quite a few people have gone with that color, so I'm going to have to come up with something new for next season! 8) It's like fashion...

I took some new pics the other day while waiting until the un-installation of a massive hangover from the previous night before going on a test drive.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~mckennar/videos/Nov16pics/

Notice the splash pan in the background of one of the AC pics... that white stuff is the product of a massive failure of the radiator (due to impalement by a broken golf club shaft) and subsequent addition of enough stopleak to seal the titanic.

RE:Anthracite Virgos
I've had mine done for over a year now I think...
We need a copycat emoticon. :lol
Still undecided on a color motif for the soon-to-be mounted TSW's...
Probably similar though.

Back