• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Won't be stock long!

A

Anonymous

Tomorrow I fly up to massachusetts to pick up this 1989 745 T/ic, it's kinda unique in that it has a straight M-47 in place of the original M-46. High mileage, but I figure I'll clean it up as much as possible (underbody, meet POR-15! Paint, say hello to Mr. Claybar!), drive it around and tinker with this and that, eventually turn up the boost, then when it blows up it will probably become a Grassroots Motorsports project car, V8 style.

740grmpic.jpg

Of course, in case you missed it we had a big turbo Volvo profile in the April GRM, don't walk, run to your nearest bookstore and get it! Go! Why are you still reading this!

-Scott

That's better, figured out this fancy loggin in thing. Yeah, I'm being a bit bold considering i've never seen the car, but the owner seems very friendly and obviously took good care of the car, it's a pretty good deal too. 222,000 miles on it, but hey, that's just about broken in for a volvo, right? And assuming I can resist modifing it, it'll be nice having a daily driver with less than 780 lbs./in. springs on it again...although I've assured my ITR many times that it won't be neglected and not to be jealous of its new older/younger garage-mate.

Back