• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

how on earth? removing rear seat from 245

The pivot is spring loaded. You pry it toward the wheel house just enough to clear a tab in the slot that is in the way as far as pulling the pivot feature up and out of the bracket on the wheel house. If you can't figure it out, give me s call.

^ :nod:

With the seatback standing up, take a large 3/8" flat screwdriver, and pry the nickel sized disc towards the outside of the car, and lift the seat back enough to put a scrap of 2x4 under it so it doesn't snap back in, then do the other side.

You're Late To The Party Pal...

245? You copying me_

You gonna lower it and go full ironic on us?
Ya got a rack for your fixie bike?

Aren?t you too old to be a hipster?

I am cornfuse.

No you're copying him I sold him the 83 245GLT several years ago.

And I bought the blacknose from him and ran that for a couple years before that...

A few foul sounding cuss words seems to help as well...............

psss, I was rockin' 245s WAY before it was cool. Heck, I'm the one who made it cool!

Oh! OK I can see that. Maybe my liking 240s so much comes from driving 145s so much in the 70s... Every place I worked seemed to have 145 wag-goons as work cars, tow rigs etc...(of course my dream car was Peugeot 404 diesel 'Break")

Something like this:
ta1972-1972-404-break-img.jpg

Loaded to the gills and cruise 75-80mph I'd get 35 mpg in my diesel sedan...just wanted the space and brakes on the wagon..(sigh)

Those boots!
That ain't me!
This is all I wore for decades:
image10.jpg

Read (find a translate thing or learn the lingo of what your Soooper Bitchin car is.)
Alla hade tr?skor p? 70-talet
p? 70-talet hade alla tr?skor, utom d? de hade playboyskor d? f?rst?s.

Man var h?ftig om man hade tr?tofflor, de skulle vara helt nerslitna, helst skulle sulorna vara helt borta och tr?et i h?larna s? nedslitet att man liksom gick i st?ndig uppf?rsbacka. D? mamma k?pte nya och sl?ngde de gamla var livet f?rst?rt, man var helt enkelt en t?nt tills man lyckats slita ner de nya. Sj?lvklart var mamma vansinnig men vad gjorde v?l det, en t?nt kunde man bara inte vara under n?gra omst?ndigheter.

You should see what is right next to me++the first thing on my feet today, last thing last night.

Only took me a year to come to the "It's me or the seat!" moment... Thankfully the seat realized the futility of resistance. Just got to out smart them.

Back