• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 eftersom rallybil

null_zps498ad8b8.jpg

God I love turbobricks.

Here it is this morning before I left.
47C6595E-4E3C-4FFB-AE48-5D9BDA5871A8_zpsffci5htb.jpg

It had some serious issues now. The left front strut tower is touching the master cylinder. Pics of that tomorrow.

Well it made it home. It was smokey I'm not quite sure what is pissing the oil out but mam this thing took a bearing. Had the rear end buck a few times in a wash. It's lost a lot of power and it looks like #1 header gasket is blowing out. Used a full tank of fuel + 5 gal off-roading. Got fuel on the way home. All of the shocks are trashed. Back doors are hard to open now. Ripped the rear bumper skin off and went back and found it. Never got stuck. Blew a few boost tube off a few times before I made a lip with pliers. Caught it on fire when the right side abs wire was too close to the header. Blew the hose off the bottom of the coolant tank onto the glowing header/ turbo in some really choppy sand and smoked/ steamed the thing really bad. I never did take any videos as I was to busy driving. It confused the hell out of a lot of people. The power it had was absolutely awesome. It would roost like a mofo. Back tires are wearing at a angle from spinning lol.

V2.0 is here.
Here's the new. 93 940 turbo. Picked it up with plans to sell the wheels and buy some off-road tires and 15s. It has a blown head gasket that I just got the parts yesterday. New hg, wp, timing belt. This one will stay smaller turbo possibly 16t in the future.

Back