• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 245T mLPT B274FT Project

absolutely love your car. you def pay attention to details i really enjoy seeing a volvo with this much attention. beautiful man

yeh i talked with Paul at Carlisle, hes a really nice guy and has an unbelievable car.
although, i dont think he wants to drive it really, COME ON!!!

It's really a trip to see one of the old classic tbricks cars remodeled. :nod:
Very cool to see the car and the owner have such staying power.

I agree the LSD will quickly become a charred mass.

Ya know, the only thing I think it needs is a 90+ tailgate. That would be a cool update. I really want one for my car too, but they are tough to find it seems.

Ya know, the only thing I think it needs is a 90+ tailgate. That would be a cool update. I really want one for my car too, but they are tough to find it seems.

I like the older style tailgates better. only way i would update to a 90+ is if it were lighter and they are not.

Your setup looks ready to race-do you plan to race it? I would love to see this car in action.

Mike, yes, that's why I built it. I suspect it will be time trials type events (similar to SOLO I, hillclimbs, etc.)

Tuff240 said:
Any dyno numbers yet?

pwschuh said:
... even though the car is not running yet...

Captain Bondo said:
And maybe Paul does too- just a personal taste thing.

I would make the change if it offered either an aero or weight advantage. The window change I really do need to make someday is to the later windshield, which I understand allows better air flow around its gasket/moulding.

Hank Scorpio said:
believe the wait is what, 5 years + eh Paul?

Seemed like it at times but actual wait on them was more like 18 months. The total time spent planning, discussing, building, and installing has been about 4 years (and counting).

gear whine said:
meaning like wen its done i dont think he wants to drive it really

If by drive, you mean "daily," then you are correct. If you mean "at all," then not so much.

I would make the change if it offered either an aero or weight advantage. The window change I really do need to make someday is to the later windshield, which I understand allows better air flow around its gasket/moulding.

Dibs on the old windshield and trim!

How long was the car on the road before it was vacuum sealed? I can only imagine the feeling you get every time you open your garage door... Id kinda like to know more on the cars history... Very impressive work... good luck with it...

Back