• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SECOND VOLVO....89 765ti -plaid headliner!- it's radical..!!!!

surfbug

Hey,

I live in NYC, and go to PA all the time.

This takes me through NJ.

so, this car was for sale, right off of the main highway....route 80......

yup another 760 turbo wagon.....

SO WHAT THE HECK, ITS A VOLVO!!! its a wagon...its a turbo........

I have to take my plates over the NJ (I am in NYC) and pick it up over the next few days......

The only reason, is that the shaggon waggon blew out the brakes....and I was just too lazy to fix 'em!

so...........when I pick up the car, I will take mucho pics....

here are a few for now...

the windows are a little misty, but when I get the car, I am gonna clean it up a little...

l_ee2a758b019e96748e88fee26da824d8.jpg

l_21f54524f3c2afdce33bb4cf05cf4ee6.jpg

l_d2d9080abbce60645b0fbc85b46f08a2.jpg

AND LAST .....BUT NOT LEAST...........THE HEADLINER........HOW RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its radical.....no it is bad-ical!

l_9d73b18c9c773ebed9a6f103490e7ca8.jpg

Big Al

Last edited:
uh didnt someone have this in a FS thread?

yah

volvosoul

I went to see the car today.

He is really a nice guy...(not just saying that , I am sure he will read this ahahahhaha)

so I bought the car after me and my fiance took a break and went to get a slice of pizza......this seems to be our ritual....that is what I did when I bought the shaggon waggon ........

so it was about 45 min from my house, went to look at it, drove it, and gotta get plates and go pick it up.....

Big Al

yes, the headliner is great workmanship, there is aobut a 4 inch section right near the sunroof, that is a little too short. you can see it in the photo, above the drivers head....

all around, looks kinda nice, but it needs a really really thourough going over...no offense, but I am gonna check everything to be ready for the winter....

and volvosoul had maint records from the PO back to 1996....

and since 2007, there was only about 10,000 mile put on the car....kinda good, kinda bad...

belieive me, I am gonna pound on the miles....I like to drive!

I put 20k on the shaggon waggon in the last year...

now about a name.....

how about the ......

SILVER BULLET

FAGGON WAGGON ( hahaha very funnny my fiance)

SON OF SHAGGON WAGGON

GERITOL MOBILE

ROKKITT MOBILE

whatever.....

yah, gonna drive the thing silly! silly I said!

big al

:cool:

Love the headliner. Looks like you won't have the gangsta lean in this car though, like you had with the shaggin wagon's broken seat. :-P

skld.....

belive it or not, I fixed that leaning drivers seat in the shaggon waggon!

this new one, the "plaid sky mobile" has a power seat on the driver side that doesn't work...and it is jackked all the way UP~! I feel like a goldfish in a bowl when I drive the thing....I gotta fix that!

wehydey!

what is my alternate side? really, dont know about that, but yah, I am kinda a volvo waggon dude now.....

Big Al

Last edited:
Hey,

AND LAST .....BUT NOT LEAST...........THE HEADLINER........HOW RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its radical.....no it is bad-ical!

l_9d73b18c9c773ebed9a6f103490e7ca8.jpg

WOW! Very original, i must say!
Now i'm thinking my idea with having a headliner with looney toones wasn't so outta whack!!!!!!!!

But, nice find!p overall! Any rust issues underneath? Being a NJ car and all....

OMG, sweetest headliner I have ever seen. Now get matching seats (t5-r styles seats with plaid inserts) and plaid door panels too

Back