• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Newbie Factory Wheel Guide...OMG its huge SORRY! nf56k!!!!!!

740 wheels and 850 t-5 wheels

there are a bunch, and i mean a BUNCH of the xc90 big inch wheels, 18" plus. at least five new wheels that will be added as soon as possible. stay toond.
hey just a quick question about wheels for both of my Volvo's , do you sell wheels and what do you have for 1990 740 and 1997 850 t-5 wagon, love my 850's wheels but looking for anything that would fit both rides. thanks :oogle:

You left out the several styles on steel wheels. Can you post them as well? I can supply pics of a few, (4 maybe 5)

I can't see a description of these wheels in this thread anywhere. What are they?

C6C8A3F86F5B477C8E5014B53811B577.jpg

Hmm good call, maybe they are. Now that I look at it, that piece in the middle doesn't look big enough to be a centre cap covering the wheel nuts. Oh well.

There's Perfo (16") as well:

V70van5.jpg

Not my car, can't post one of mine until I get my ftp login working right again. I also have the "The choice is yours" poster showing all Volvo FWD/AWD wheels, I can try to post that as well.
They're Columbia, i think you'll find

I didn't go through the whole thread, but through a couple pages and never saw anyone correct this. It's from the first page.

BB-Q is wrong, Columbas only came on 850s and don't clear 302mm brakes. The Perfos came on S/V70 T5s and do clear the 302mm brakes. Plus, there are subtle differences between the Columbas and Perfos.

Is there any way to get more details on the wheels in this thread? Like backspacing, width, diameter, etc? Lots of wheels on the list but it's hard to tell what's what and what would fit unless you're a volvo encyclopedia.

I didn't go through the whole thread, but through a couple pages and never saw anyone correct this. It's from the first page.

BB-Q is wrong, Columbas only came on 850s and don't clear 302mm brakes. The Perfos came on S/V70 T5s and do clear the 302mm brakes. Plus, there are subtle differences between the Columbas and Perfos.

I have a 2000 V70R that actually has Perfos for whatever reason. Even they barely clear the rotors which i'm not sure if its 302mm or bigger. Last time i needed rotors from the dealer i had to wait two days because it had to be a special order part, and dealers not carrying the 302 in stock is probably false, so that leads me to believe that i even have bigger rotors. :wtf:

Back