• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Crank no start condition but there's fuel and spark.

The car was running smoothly until you went to the gas station and restarted - so far so good.
What could have possibly happened? My guess is that your timing belt slipped, indicating either a worn timing belt or a faulty tensioner. Someone mentioned a sheared cam pin - also possible. 99% something else did NOT break in the 15 minutes you were fueling. You have the necessary fuel, spark, air. Timing is off.
-L

Fixed the issues a week ago forgot to repost. When I had changed the timing belt I cracked the crank bolt loose by using a breaker bar with the end resting on the ground and cranking the engine over to loosen it. I didn't really tighten it up that well because I didn't know how. It had come loose and the crank gear had sheared. Quickly replaced and good to go lol. How are you supposed to tighten these so tightly?

Fixed the issues a week ago forgot to repost. When I had changed the timing belt I cracked the crank bolt loose by using a breaker bar with the end resting on the ground and cranking the engine over to loosen it. I didn't really tighten it up that well because I didn't know how. It had come loose and the crank gear had sheared. Quickly replaced and good to go lol. How are you supposed to tighten these so tightly?
You need this tool. You can easily torque it and then angle torque it with this in place.

Back