• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 242 Hotness of Doom

Boom Shakalaka.
PB070002.jpg

This build is looking really, really good Bergen. Just the simplistic manner of it all. This be at IPD?

This build is looking really, really good Bergen. Just the simplistic manner of it all. This be at IPD?

It will be at IPD.

More importantly it'll be at PIR after IPD! Be sure to bring it out on kill mode!

I dunno, I'm feeling a big chocolate brown pinstripe. It could be the fastest Andes Mint in history!

Edited for clarity - that's a pinstripe on the OUTSIDE of the car, not in the driver's seat.

Pat's talking about the Krylon I used on the engine bay. It doesn't look right with the nice paint job on the outside. So, I'm pulling the engine and re-painting the engine bay.

Are you going to be at the RSI bbq?
ya, trying to find the right flight for the right price. was seeing ~$430 so I waited. then was seeing $480-530(!) and that's the cheapest flight, not necessarily the ideal times. today I saw one that would work for ~$375, should have bought it...now it's showing at $525. crazy fluctuations...but I'll be there for sure. Probably will arrive late thur. night, leave sometime sunday afternoon. I have friday and monday off.

Back