• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"Universal" intercoolers (rice Bay) 240

stove

Any success with these intercoolers from eBay on 200 series body's? If so which seller/model was good? I am hoping to install this with minimal cutting of the car, and 3" Dia. In/Out's
Any pictures of installs would be great, I just need to get some ideas.

Thanks!

are you really asking this after being a member since 2002? there is a bazillion FMIC threads for 200 series cars.

did you UTSE at all?

not tryin to hate or be a dick, just sayin

I'm sure there are a bazllion threads... I haven't been able to be active on here for several years. I did a search for "universal intercooler" and came up with a billion threads seemingly unrelated
to what I am asking... I don't really know how to do an efficient search on this site. Sorry to be such a huge burden I guess!

search +ebay +intercooler and "ebay intercooler" there will be a few hundred threads (452 and 158 or something like that)

while they are "universal", nobody calls them that, so that would explain the lack of threads......

or, send me a 6.0 powerstroke intercooler and some money..

drop in with a couple rows cut. custom endtanks and all :)

meh, it still works, i know it's not as correct as possible, i suppose you could have added it was for a 240? perhaps your cocky ass failed as well

meh, it still works, i know it's not as correct as possible, i suppose you could have added it was for a 240? perhaps your cocky ass failed as well

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Back