• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Headlight trouble

euro-trash97

I have a 91 940 with euro headlights and the passenger side has a grounding issue, Ive cleaned all the grounds I can find, including the fender ones. Decided to take a look at the connector itself to the assembly and realized one of the pins has been pushed in and isn't making contact with the plug. Anyone know where I can get the connector or a part number?

You could try Skandix, CVI.se, and gcp.se catalogs for a part number. Is this one of those flat spade terminal connector pins? You should be able to find something locally at a good electrical connector section at an auto store.

Can you post a Pic of the connector? If it is what I think it is, I have the part numbers. The connector is about harder to come by but you can find them in donor cars at the JY.

I just swapped to 940 e-codes and my connectors were the round bullet style. The clear insulation molding that is supposed to hold the pins in the plastic connector was breaking down and crumbling apart. I had to dig around my parts bin and find ones that were still intact.

CUEXP.jpg

Back