• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pancake brake booster 240

The only reason people want one over the other afaik is to give more space for a custom intake manifold or a 16v swap or a swap in general.

No difference? Or negligible? I've installed ss lines on a different vehicle and felt the difference straight away.

First set I ever installed were in an 850... huge difference
Second set was in a 240 .... was very disappointed felt the same
My t100 was a big improvement
My Amazon .., no clue pedal is firm but no booster and never driven it before I put ss lines

Still do it

Ben has a video showing firewall flexing quite a bit and he made a bracket you can add to his strut brace .... I have no experience with it

I wonder if it's due to the 240s "complex" brake fluid routing.

It can't hurt.

I've seen that video and would be a big help too if I had his strut brace which is sold out for the time being.

I'm surprised no one else has chimed in with this. I know people are running that slim booster.

Pad selection and rotor composition also have a lot to do with pedal feel. You are using DOT4 for the brake fluid, right? Maybe you should use the Motive Power Brake Bleeder...

Back