• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Can i use an adjustable Cam gear with Regina?

Djw21a

Car:
93 944 B230F Regina, stock camshaft, AW71

Question:
Hey guys I'm looking to find out how my car would most likely react to me putting an adjustable cam gear on it. I know I shouldn't expect a lot without swapping in another camshaft.

However I have yet to get a definitive answer as to which camshaft would be most suitable for a car operating on Regina. It being Regina I know I can't expect much, but anything right now would be nice.

Thanks Guys
DJ

So are you saying that I'd experience no results? Even with combined with another cam? Which is my eventual goal if i can find a cam that'll be nice with Regina

Spend your camshaft and gear money on megasquirt/micro and actually make gains. Along with able to make power down the way instead of dealing with regina idocracy

Regina is not verry receptive to performace upgrades. I had a performance cam in mine. Did some tests with a stop watch. Zero gains compaired to stock. Regina is best left alone. Its reliable and gets good gas milage stock

Back